This plugin detects the visitor's preferred language and sets the local configuration for TYPO3's language engine accordingly. Both, one-tree and multiple tree concepts, are supported. It can also select from a list of similar languages if the user's preferred language does not exist.
TYPO3 CMS 7 compatibility
ATTENTION: The plugin is not automatically registered to your PAGE object anymore, do that manually where needed. See manual!
- Removed old xclassing
- Created a TypoScript static template (!!! breaking)
- Moved class to Classes folder and namespaced it
- Migrated manual to ReST
- Added support for PEAR package Net_GeoIP
- Removed support for deprecated extension ml_geoip
TYPO3 extension rlmp_language_detection ready for 6.2
- Removed all require_once() calls
- Replaced deprecated function calls to the new namespaced ones
- Reformatted code according to the TYPO3 CGL