Shows not assigned content elements in the page module.
Open Issues: 0
- typo3/cms-backend: ^8.7.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^8.7.0
- typo3/cms-extbase: ^8.7.0
- typo3/cms-fluid: ^8.7.0
- mikey179/vfsstream: ~1.6.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^5.6
- ghost_content: 1.0.5
- typo3-ter/ghost-content: 1.0.5
This extension shows an alert with not assigned content elements in the columns view of the page module.
This is usefull for editors when they change the backend layout of a page and one or more colPos do not exist in the new backend layout.
Not assigned content elements can be assigned by drag'n'drop to a column or directly edited or deleted.
Install extension as zip or by composer.
You can change the behavior of the extension over some extension settings.
- Why you don't render content elements with the regular preview
- Unfortunately TYPO3 doesn't offer an usefull API to render single content elements in the backend.
- Why you reload the page after drop a not assigned content element.
- This is the simplest way in order to render the preview.
Bug reports and pull request are welcome through GitHub.
Pull request to the master branch will be ignored. Please use develop branch.