A simple calendar page module
Provides basic "calendar page" functionality to a SilverStripe site.
Designed to provide a simple, fool-proof way for users to add calendar events to a page on their website.
This module has been designed to have just the minimum required features, to avoid bloat, but can be easily extended to add new fields if required.
- James Cocker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Silverstripe 4.4+
- Use the 1.0 branch for SilverStripe 3.1 support
composer require purplespider/basic-calendar
- Log in the CMS, and create a new Calendar Page page.
- An Event has a Title, Date, Time, Description & Image
- GridField to manage events
- Option to make the Manage Events tab the default fro the page
- Option to also display events from other Calendar Pages - So you can have several mini calendars, and a main one.
- Link for users to view Past or Future events.
- Past Events are displayed on a separate CMS tab, so they stay out of your way.