Foundation 4 Theme for SilverStripe CMS
4.3.2 2013-11-13 17:53 UTC
Based on Foundation Sass standalone version so no need for Foundation gem anymore.
- Foundation 4 Documentation - http://foundation.zurb.com/
- Silverstripe CMS - http://www.silverstripe.org/
- Extract theme into the Silverstripe root /themes/foundation folder.
- Delete obsolete 'themedCSS' requirements from mysite/code/Page.php init() method.
- _variables.scss can overwrite foundation default settings.
- _layout.scss is for Your custom css code. Gets compiled into foundation.css after foundation framework.
- Not all js files are needed include the ones the site uses.
- Enjoy and let me know if anything could be improved.