This package is not installable via Composer 1.x, please make sure you upgrade to Composer 2+. Read more about our Composer 1.x deprecation policy.
This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. No replacement package was suggested.
There is no license information available for the latest version (v1.0.0) of this package.
Porto-SAP Container for Hello-API.
v1.0.0 2016-11-02 16:38 UTC
- the front-end app shows the stripe form (can use "Stripe Checkout" or "Stripe.js").
- the user fill the form (enter his credit card details..).
- the front-end app send a request to the stripe api to create a user with credit card.
- the stripe api returns data including (customer_id, card_id, card_funding, card_last_digits, card_fingerprint) to the front-end app.
- the front-end app send the stripe api response data to the back-end (POST https://api.hello.com/stripes) to be stored.
- the user select an item to buy.
- the front-end sends the item ID "item_id" to the back-end (POST https://api.hello.com/items/purchase).
- the back-end finds the logged in user and gets his stripe customer_id, and finds the item price by its ID, for the next step.
- the back-end send a request to the stripe api to charge the user (using the customer id and the item amount).
- the back-end api returns OK response informing the front-end app that the user was charged.