There is no license information available for the latest version (1.0.0) of this package.
Simple homepage slider plugin for SilverStripe websites
1.0.0 2016-11-10 01:18 UTC
- SilverStripe 3.1+
- Page class "HomePage"
- Allows you to add a slider to page with class "HomePage"
- Populate the slider with as many slides as you like. Each slide can have:
- An image
- Text (displayed as either dark or light)
- An optional link, either to a page on the site or to an external url
GridFieldSortableRowsis installed slides can be reordered using drag-n-drop
- Checkbox controls whether or not to include default css
- Checkbox turns automatic sliding on or off
- Sorry, not set up to include via composer yet. You'll have to copy and paste
- Run /dev/build?flush=1
- Edit your theme's
HomePage.sstemplate and add
<% include HomePageSlider %>where you want the slider to appear
- Start adding slides to the HomePage!