PJS, a micro-CMS for coding in pyjamas, with Pam, Jim & Sam
A microCMS for coding in Pyjamas
How to install in 5 steps :
1 / Install via Composer : $ composer require pjs/pjs
2 / After that, you need to copy inside your project folder the content of the folder : "vendor/pjs/pjs"
3 / Then, to construct a fonctional database, go to your phpMyAdmin to import the file : app/pjs.sql
4 / And, for Pjs could access to the database, put your phpMyAdmin password in the file : app/config.php
5 / Finally, for front-end dependencies, within your web folder, type in the terminal : $ npm install
If something wrong :
- Check the config file & your PhpMyAdmin parameters to verify if passwords match
- Type in your terminal at the root of the project => $ composer dump-autoload
- Send an Issue => https://github.com/philippebeck/pjs/issues
Pjs, a microCMS for coding in pyjamas !
Pjs is a study project, but don't hesitate to send issues or pull requests, I will watch them promptly with interest...
Documentations are available for each tools inside PJS here :
- Pam => https://github.com/philippebeck/pam/wiki
- Jim => https://github.com/philippebeck/jim/wiki
- Sam => https://github.com/philippebeck/sam/wiki (part)
Pjs needs you if you like it : sends pull requests on GitHub to improve it !!