Yii 2 Single AdminLTE Project Template
- assets/ contains assets definition
- commands/ contains console commands (controllers)
- config/ contains application configurations
- controllers/ contains Web controller classes
- mail/ contains view files for e-mails
- migrations/ contains database migrations
- models/ contains model classes
- runtime/ contains files generated during runtime
- template/ contains template files for GII and AdminLTE template
- tests/ contains various tests for the basic application
- vendor/ contains dependent 3rd-party packages
- views/ contains view files for the Web application
- web/ contains the entry script and Web resources
The minimum requirement by this project template that your Web server supports PHP 5.4.0.
If you do not have Composer, you may install it by following the instructions at getcomposer.org.
You can then install this project template using the following command:
php composer.phar global require "fxp/composer-asset-plugin:~1.1.0
php composer.phar create-project --prefer-dist --stability=dev piantgrunger/yii2-single-app-template single
Create a new database and adjust the components['db'] configuration the file config/db.php with real data, for example:
return [ 'class' => 'yii\db\Connection', 'dsn' => 'mysql:host=localhost;dbname=db_coba', 'username' => 'root', 'password' => '1234', 'charset' => 'utf8', ];
Now you should be able to access the application through the following URL, assuming single is the directory directly under the Web root.
there is build in user and password in this application : username = admin password = admin1234 Check and edit the other files in the config/ directory to customize your application as required. Refer to the README in the tests direcotry for information specific to basic application tests.