PHPSimpl - a collection of useful PHP classes
A PHP framework for rapidly creating classes that mirror MySQL tables. The Simpl framework comes with the basic functions to list, display and edit records from the database. With this framework a simple manager and front of a site can be created within a few minutes. An example database, manager and front end are included with the framework.
- No make/PEAR/Root Access required
- Database table abstraction
- Automatically configured database functions (ie. !GetInfo, !GetList, Save, Delete, Search and Form)
- Advanced automatic form creation to mirror database/class expectations, XHTML compliant and ADA accessible.
- Table structure caching, Query level caching, and saving of inserts or updates to the filesystem if the database is unavailable.
- Ability to query cross databases on the same server
- Form validation
- Upload, Move, Copy, Delete and List Files
- Resize and Rotate Images
- Email with class abstraction with support for attachments
- RSS0.91, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, ATOM Feeds
- CVS, JSON, XML and SQL Exports
- JSON encoding and decoding support
- Easy Install. No need to be an administrator.
- Minimal Server Load. Created for a high traffic shared server environment.
- Straightforward API. No need to dig through documentation, functions are naturally named.
- Stop Wasting Time. Time is precious, no need to reinvent the wheel.