Deploy phars via composer
This is a template project to create a Composer plugin that installs a PHAR file instead of a sh*tload of sourcecode
Create your own copy of this project by running and following the instructions.
$ composer create-project phar-io/mediator /path/to/your/source/path
If you are signing your releases you can add the public key to your plugin. Export your public key like this.
$ gpg --export -a mykey > keys/mykey.key
This will export the key with the ID
mykey into a file
You can add more than one key to that keys-folder and each of the keys will be used to check for a verification for the signature. So for projects that have more than one person signing builds you can add all their public keys to this folder.
You can use different variables within the URLs that will be replaced with the values from the current tag of the plugin. Note that this only works when your versions follow SemanticVersioning
To make it more visible: Let's assume we have a tag 1.2.3-RC04+build567
- %version% will be replaed with the full version constraint, 1.2.3-RC4+build567 from the example
- %major% will be replaced with the major version, 1 from the example
- %minor% will be replaced with the minor version, 2 from the example
- %patch% will be replaced with the patch version, 3 from the example
- %release% will be replaced with the release version, RC04 from the example
- %build% will be replaced with the build version, build567 from the example