Paymark Click integration for Magento 2
This is a Paymark payment module for Magento 2. This module currently supports Paymark Click only.
Tested on Magento 2.3.x only.
To install this module use the following composer command:
composer require paymark/click
Alternatively download the package and put the files into this folder in your Magento directory:
After installing the files please run the following commands to enable the module:
#enable the module php bin/magento module:enable Paymark_PaymarkClick #run magento setup php bin/magento setup:upgrade
You will need to register for Paymark Click before configuring this module. Visit www.paymark.co.nz for more info.
After the module has been installed go to
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods in the Magento Admin to find the configuration options.
The configuration options are as follows:
- Title: Title that will appear on the checkout page
- Click User ID: User ID for your click account
- Click Password: Password for your click account
- Click Account ID: Click account id (You can find this in your merchant console after registering)
- UAT: Flag to alternate UAT environment - this changes the payment URL
- Debug Log: Write logs to paymark.log during the checkout process for debugging purposes
- Payment Action: Option to either do an Authorisation charge or a full Capture (Paymark will need to enable the Authorisation option if you want to use this instead)