A PHP micro-framework (well, more like a "mini" framework) for creating RESTful API services quickly and efficiently.
A PHP micro-framework (well, more like a "mini" framework) for creating RESTful API services quickly and efficiently. Its meant to work as a sort of "boilerplate" for REST-like API services in PHP.
- PHP 5.4.x is required
- Download the current stable release
- Setup URL rewriting for the routing engine (Klein)
- Configure the framework to your needs
- Create a route (and optionally, a controller) and start hitting your newly created API!
- One Mighty Roar - For giving me the "20% time" to create this, the influence in its development direction, and the trust for using this internally.
- Plymouth WebApp - Much of the structure/organization was originally (it has since deviated pretty significantly) inspired by or taken and modified from the MIS team at Plymouth State University, with most of the credit going to past member's of the team: Matthew Batchelder and Adam Backstrom
- Klein.php - URL routing provided by Klein
- PHP ActiveRecord - ActiveRecord style database access pattern