This is Paymorrow module for OXID eShop.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-01-11 14:29:28 UTC
- Paymorrow-Homepage : https://paymorrow.de/
- Paymorrow-Händlerportal : https://paymorrow.net/perthPortal/
In order to install the module via composer, run one of the following commands in commandline of your shop base directory (where the shop's composer.json file resides).
- composer require oxid-esales/paymorrow-module:^2.0 to install the released version compatible with OXID eShop RC2
- composer require oxid-esales/paymorrow-module:dev-master to install the latest unreleased version from github
Activate the module in administration area.
It will automatically install
docs/install.sql and update database views.
Configure Paymorrow module in
Admin Backend -> Extensions -> Modules -> Paymorrow Payments -> Settings [tab] -> API Configuration:
- Enter Paymorrow username for preferred mode (Live and/or Test)
- Save the changes
- Then Live/Test certificates registration button appear
- Use buttons to open dialog, where You enter initialization code and generated certificate
Map Your Payment methods
Admin Backend -> Shop Settings -> Payments methods -> [any payment method available] -> Paymorrow [tab]:
- Activate a method as Paymorrow and press save
- Choose payment method type and configure additional field
- If there are no errors in the form save it
If You have many sub-shops and more languages than English and German,
please see comments in
docs/install.sql to install all CMS snippets manually.
If you experience any bugs or issues, please report them in the section Module Paymorrow of https://bugs.oxid-esales.com.
Please find full user manuals inside