Demo application of ONGR.
Demo app will show you how the ONGR bundles could be used in particular project. Depending on what you want:
- Just to see it in action - please do a Very quick setup.
- Get a hands-on experience from development side - please proceed with a Quick setup for development.
WARNING: Please keep in mind, that the
master branch is for development. And if you want to try a stable version - we recommend you to use a latest tagged version.
- Step 1: Install Kitematic from Docker.
- Step 2: Open Kitematic from Docker and search for the
ongr/demo-presentation. When you found it, press
- Step 3: When this is finished, just click on the
Web Previewlink in the right side.
To run this demo you gonna need:
- PHP >=5.5
- Linux/Unix based environment or OS X. Sorry, currently we do not support Microsoft Windows as a development environment, but this might change in the future. For now you could try it with a Very quick setup guide.
If you already have your own development environment, you can go straight to the Step 4 to install assets and demo data.
Clone testing-vm repository to some folder, we call it
git clone https://github.com/ongr-io/testing-vm.git ongr
Provision your new box. At the first time it might take about 5-15 min (depending on your internet connection).
cd ongr vagrant up
Clone ONGR Demo to
public folder inside previously created
git clone https://github.com/ongr-io/Demo.git public vagrant ssh
WARNING: Do not change
public folder name, it's hardcoded vhost location in the testing-vm
Run project setup. There are bunch of commands to install vendors, assets and the demo data.
composer install --no-interaction npm install bower install gulp bin/console ongr:es:index:create bin/console ongr:es:index:import app/Resources/data/demo.json
Navigate your browser to the http://ongr.dev
NOTE: Please make sure that your host definition in the
/etc/hosts is correct. ongr.dev is our host example from testing-vm