SilverStripe Feature Banners, with decorators for Image, Description, Primary & Secondary Links and Publish & Expiry dates
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-05-12 15:38:09 UTC
Adds the ability to manage Banner's for DataObject's (mainly SiteTree DataObject's).
Object::add_extension( 'Page', 'FeatureBannerDecorator' );
You can add extra fields to the FeatureBanner using further Decorators, some are included here
- Adds a Description Field (HTMLText)
- Adds ability to link to a page on or off the site
- Adds ability to link to another page on or of the site
- Adds ability to set Publish & Expiry DateTimes for the Banner
- Adds ability to set a css class to the FeatureBanner
- Useful classes would be
Lightbut others such as
Rightmay also be useful
Grunt is used for building the CSS in this package from LESS, if you want to include the builtin CSS without including a separate CSS file then you can add
css/less/feature-banners.less in your Gruntfile.js config