TYPO3 LDAP extension
This extension allows TYPO3 to connect to LDAP directories and to fetch user records from them. Features include:
- Handling of multiple LDAP servers
- Storage of LDAP server configurations in the TYPO3 database or a configuration file
- Import/Update/Delete of frontend (FE) and backend (BE) users
- Import of user groups
- Flexible mapping of LDAP attributes to TYPO3 user properties
- Authentication of FE and BE users against the directory
- Usage of the TYPO3 scheduler to import/update/delete TYPO3 users
Version 3.x is not compatible with LDAP server records created with eu_ldap 2.x, instead you have to redefine your server records in the configuration file.
Version 3.1 supports TYPO3 6.x. Version 3.2 supports TYPO3 7.6 and 8 LTS. Version 3.3 supports TYPO3 9 LTS. Version 3.4 supports TYPO3 10 LTS.