Swedish language extension.
A Swedish language extension for Flarum.
This project aims to be a central repo for Swedish translations of the Flarum forum software and many popular community made extensions.
Want to help out?
- Report issues here on GitHub or in the Flarum Community thread.
- Give suggestions on which community extensions should be translated next.
- Clone the English Language Pack and translate it to your own language. Be sure to check for existing translations first.
To install this extension start by running the following command in your Flarum root folder:
composer require nlssn/flarum-ext-swedish
Then activate the extension under Admin Panel > Extensions section.
Lastly you can go to to the Basics section and set the Default Language.
If you want to try the unstable version you can run
composer require nlssn/flarum-ext-swedish dev-master instead.
If you ever need to update, just run
composer update in your Flarum root folder.
This project mainly translates the Flarum Core and it's bundled extensions, but it's also compatible with the following community created extensions:
- filter by issyrocks12 (1.2.2)
- gamification by ReFlar (3.0.3)
- links by sijad (0.1.0-beta.6)
- money by AntoineFr (0.5.0)
- recaptcha by sijad (0.0.2)
- twofactor by issyrocks12 (1.0.1)
A big thanks to @acarlsson who created the first Swedish language extension for Flarum. A lot of the initial translations came from that project. Some things were changed, more has been (and will continue to be) added. Again, thank you!
Released under the MIT License. Please see the LICENSE file.