Newscoop Newsletter Plugin bundle
Simple and flexible plugin integrated with MailChimp service. It allows Newscoop users to subscribe to MailChimp lists. It also allows administrator to manage MailChimp lists in backend.
- very simple
- possibility to subscribe to your MailChimp lists
- simple MailChimp' lists management in backend
- can be integrated with Newscoop registration form or user profile
- manual lists synchronization
- possibility to disable/enable lists
- partial MailChimp groups support (see documentation)
Installation is a quick process:
- How to install this plugin?
- That's all!
Run the command:
$ php application/console plugins:install "newscoop/newsletter-plugin-bundle" $ php application/console assets:install public/
Plugin will be installed to your project's
Go to Newscoop Admin panel and then open
Plugins tab. The Plugin will show up there. You can now use the plugin.
To update this plugin run the command:
$ php application/console plugins:update "newscoop/newsletter-plugin-bundle" $ php application/console assets:install public/
To remove this plugin run the command:
$ php application/console plugins:remove "newscoop/newsletter-plugin-bundle"
The extended documentation can be found here.
Technical documentation can be found here.
This bundle is under the GNU General Public License v3. See the complete license in the bundle:
Newsletter Plugin Bundle is a Sourcefabric z.ú. initiative.