A persistent object cache stored as a plain PHP code, accelerates caching with OPcache backend.
Supercharge your website using a persistent object cache, accelerates caching with OPcache backend.
The Docket cache is a persistent WordPress Object Cache that is stored as a plain PHP code. Intends to provide an alternative option for those who can't use Redis or Memcached server.
Rather than using serialize and unserialize a PHP object to store into flat files, this plugin stores data by converting the object into plain PHP code which results in faster data retrieval and better performance with Zend OPcache enabled.
Kindly refer to https://wordpress.org/plugins/docket-cache for full-length description.
To adjust the plugin behaviour, installation or manage through a command line, please refer to the https://docs.docketcache.com for details.
To use Docket Cache require minimum PHP 7.2.5, WordPress 5.4 and Zend OPcache for best performance.
- In your WordPress admin click Plugins -> Add New
- Search plugins "Docket Cache" and click Install Now.
- Click Activate or Network Activate in Multisite setups.
- Click Docket Cache in the left menu to access the admin page.
Please wait around 5 seconds for Docket Cache ready to cache the objects.
Or download directly from WordPress Plugin Directory.
Fund Docket Cache one-off or recurring payment to support our open-source development efforts.
Become our sponsor, all funds will be dedicated to the maintenance, development, and marketing of this project.
A heartful thanks and appreciation.
Other sponsors are mentioned in the honourable list.
Versions are as follows: Year.Month.Day
- Year: Two digits representation of a year.
- Month: Two digits representation of a month.
- Day: Two digits representation of a day.
Anyone can contribute to Docket Cache. Please do so by posting issues when you've found something that is unexpected or sending a pull request for improvements.
- Thanks to GitHub for hosting the code and a provides a good infrastructure.
- Thanks to Symfony Components for release and maintaining reusable code.
- Thanks to WordPress.org for beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything we want.
- Thank you to all who have contributed to this plugin.
Docket cache is an Open Source Software under the MIT license.