Common Laravel Validation Rules
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-12-29 02:22:23 UTC
A set of common validation rules that I found myself using throughout a lot of my applications. Laravel's Validator will be extended with the set of rules so no configuration is required.
Simply install via composer:
composer require mtrajano/laravel-validations
For Laravel <=5.4, make sure to also add the service provider to your
- zipcode: US ZIP and ZIP+4 formats
- latitude: Any float value between -90 and 90, inclusive
- longitude: Any float between between -180 and 180, inclusive
- routing: Must be a valid routing number passing the ABA checksum
- countrycode: Valid country code (either ISO2 or ISO3 formats)
- phone: Valid US phone number
- uuid: A valid Universally Unique ID according to RFC 4122
Pull requests and issues are welcome!