PHP Service Bus (publish-subscribe pattern)
A concurrency (based on Amp) framework, that lets you implement an asynchronous messaging, a transparent workflow and control of long-lived business transactions by means of the Saga pattern. It implements the message based architecture and it includes the following patterns: Saga, CQRS, Publish\Subscribe, Message Bus.
Basically, it is suitable for development of distributed applications. By using the Message Bus and Saga pattern it lets you decrease the coupling of contexts.
composer create-project mmasiukevich/service-bus-skeleton my-project
Demo application (WIP): service-bus-demo
- Asynchronous messaging
- Distribution (messages can be handled by different processes).
- Subscribers can be implemented on any programming language.
- Orchestration of long-lived business transactions (for example, a checkout) with the help of Saga Pattern
- Full history of aggregate changes (EventSourcing)
- Decrease of the coupling between the components (contexts)
- Messages (Command/Event/Query)
- Processing of messages
- Database adapters
If you discover any security related issues, please email
email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see LICENSE for more information.