A Symfony flavored edition of Jarvis micro framework
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2024-02-05 17:35:47 UTC
Welcome to the Jarvis Symfony Edition - a fully-functional Jarvis application that you can use as the skeleton for your web applications.
The Jarvis Symfony Edition is configured this way:
- Application code is stored in
- Public assets (available from outside) have to be put inside
- Application configuration is available inside
- Templates can be found in
- Commands can be found in
Because I'm a fan boy, I embed with this framework the best components and libraries from the Symfony project:
- Twig: the most powerful templating engine;
- Doctrine DBAL & ORM: probably the best PHP PDO layer & ORM;
- Symfony Console: because I love console commands, and always use it for my projects;
By the way, Jarvis micro framework already use Symfony HttpFoundation and Debug components.
All libraries and skills included in this project are released under the MIT or BSD license.