Migrate a MyBB Forum to a fresh Flarum instance
This is a Flarum extension to migrate data from a mybb forum to a fresh flarum instance.
In your admin panel you can choose what to migrate.
- Users (their passwords are ALL reset to a bcrypt hash from current time)
This extension has been tested with MyBB v1.8.22 and Flarum v0.1.0-beta.13
Execute this command in the root of your flarum installation:
composer require michaelbelgium/mybb-to-flarum. Navigate to your admin panel, enable the extension and you get a new link in the admin navigation bar.
- If u specify u want to migrate avatars then a path to your MyBB forum is required also.
- Forums with a redirect hyperlink are skipped. Flarum doesn't support them (yet).
- A guest who created a MyBB post or thread will appear as a deleted user in Flarum and not specifically a "guest".
- The core BBcode extension should be enabled too.