Automatically load TypoScript and PageTS to a pagetree, based on your 'sites' configuration. Give your site the same identifier as a extension and configuration is automatically loaded.
A follow up extension using the newly introduced sites concept. The goal is to build a connection between the given identifier a site has and a extension with the same name. In this way, no need for inclusion of typoscript as it's done automatically
composer require meteko/autosite
- Create a extension with the extension key that you expect to give your site as identifier
- Create typoscript setup in <extension-key>/Configuration/TypoScript/setup.typoscript
- Create typoscript constants in <extension-key>/Configuration/TypoScript/constants.typoscript
- Create a new site with the same identifier as your extension key
- If you haven't created a extension, follow the steps in the Frontend rendering section above
- Create a tsconfig file name <extension-key>/Configuration/PageTS/main.tsconfig
Your typoscript configuration is automatically loaded in both backend and frontend, when you browse a part of the pagetree that your sites configuration is attached to.
You can browse the object browser and see the configuration - all should be there :-)
Big thanks to @bmack and the the bolt extension that has served as 100% inspiration and reuse of code
And to the whole core team om TYPO3 for making 9.5 so great!