Event calendar for the Silverstripe CMS
This is an event calendar module for Silverstripe CMS, with the following features:
- Calendar - A page type used to hold/present events and announcements.
- Calendar event - A page type which represents an event, with one or more DateTimes (an instance of an event).
- Recurring events - Calendar events can be set up reoccur automatically.
- Calendar announcements - Entries in a calendar which don't have an event page associated.
- ICS feeds - Add external ICS feeds to a calendar to display these events.
- ICS output - Download an ics file for easy importing into calendar apps.
- RSS feed - RSS feed of calendar events.
- Calendar widget - Display a calendar view in a widget, so website users can select to view events by year/month/week/day periods.
Silverstripe CMS 4.4 or greater
Carbon ( version 1 - https://github.com/briannesbitt/carbon )
Enable jQuery (that is, do not request a local copy)
UncleCheese\EventCalendar\Pages\Calendar: jquery_included: true
UncleCheese\EventCalendar\Pages\Calendar: caching_enabled: true cache_future_years: 2
Set default time zone and language for ICS output
UncleCheese\EventCalendar\Pages\Calendar: timezone: America/New_York language: EN
Disable automatic link to RSS appearing
UncleCheese\EventCalendar\Pages\Calendar: include_rss_link: false