Grouped products for Silverstripe Shop module
Creates a new product type (i.e. Product subclass) that allows other products to be grouped under it.
NOTE: This module is not functional yet. Should be fully working within a few weeks.
- Silverstripe 3.1+ (may work with 3.0, but hasn't been tested)
- Shop Module 1.0 branch
- Provides new GroupedProduct class
- Backend functionality to easily create and manage grouped products
- Base templates for display of grouped products
- Displays all child products, each with a quantity field
- There is one "Add to Cart" button for all child products
- Child products can be hidden from display in searches and category listings via the ShowInMenu and ShowInSearch fields.
- Child products can (optionally) have their own detail page or not. Default is to redirect the detail pages back to the main grouped product. See RedirectChildProductsExtension.
- The base GroupedProduct class uses the standard SiteTree hierarchy, so child products are literally child pages of the GroupedProduct. The class is set up, though, so that someone could write a ManyManyGroupedProduct or we could add a config setting or something to allow a product to be in many GroupedProducts.
- The GroupedProduct itself may be purchasable or not.
composer require markguinn/silverstripe-shop-groupedproducts dev-master
- Mark Guinn email@example.com
Contributions welcome by pull request and/or bug report. Please follow Silverstripe code standards.
Copyright (c) 2013 Mark Guinn
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.