A simple package to create installation forms for your laravel project
Open Issues: 0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-12 19:35:12 UTC
Linstaller (Laravel + Installer) allows users to install your laravel application just by following the setup wizard like Wordpress or any other CMS.
Note: This package publishes a
config/linstaller.php file. If you already have a file by that name, you must rename or remove it.
- Install package via composer:
composer require mahbodhastam/linstaller
- Optional: The service provider will automatically get registered. Or you may manually add the service provider in your
'providers' => [ // ... MahbodHastam\Linstaller\Providers\LinstallerServiceProvider::class, ];
- You should publish the public assets and the config file with:
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="MahbodHastam\Linstaller\Providers\LinstallerServiceProvider"
- Edit the
config/linstaller.phpfile and go to
Note: It won't work if you're using
✅️ Current Features
- Check directory permissions
- Check server requirements
- Set .env information
- Migrate and seed the database
- Add translations
- Add more languages...
- Add RTL styles for specific languages
- Improve views and errors