Mageplaza Who bought this item also bought GraphQl
Magento Who Bought This Also Bought GraphQL is a part of Mageplaza Who Bought This Also This extension; this supports for PWA Studio.
Mageplaza Who Bought This Also Bought for Magento 2 is an effective solution to increase sales for an online store by showcasing and encouraging customers to buy related products.
Based on the customers’ purchase history, the extension will automatically select the related products and display them on the page your customers are viewing. So the purchase history record plays a vital role in this method. It decides how frequent and diverse the suggested products are showcased to customers.
It’s easy to configure at the backend to make your products appear as attractive options besides the products customers have purchased. You can display suggested products at the top or bottom of many different places, such as product pages, category pages, and shopping carts.
Also, at the backend, you can select the layout to organize the related products in a slider or multiple lines. The related products will be displayed along with essential details, such as price, ratings, and “Add to cart” button. It makes the related products block display in sync more with the current page's content and easy to catch customers’ eyes.
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require mageplaza/module-who-bought-this-item-also-bought-graphql
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Note: Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought GraphQL requires installing Mageplaza Who Bought This Also Bought in your Magento installation.
- To perform GraphQL queries in Magento, you need to do the following requirements:
- Use Magento 2.3.x. Return your site to developer mode
- Install the ChromeiQL extension for Chrome browser (currently does not support other browsers)
- Set GraphQL endpoint as
http://<magento2-3-server>/graphqlin url box, click Set endpoint. (e.g. http://develop.mageplaza.com/graphql/ce232/graphql)
- Perform a query in the left cell then click the Run button or Ctrl + Enter to see the result in the right cell
- To see the supported queries for Who bought this item also bought GraphQL of Mageplaza, you can look in
Docs > Query > mpalsoboughtin the right corner
- Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought API & examples
- Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought GraphQL & examples
Click on Run in Postman to add these collections to your workspace quickly.
Feel free to Fork and contribute to this module. You can create a pull request, so we will merge your changes in the main branch.
- Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
- If you like this project, please give us a Star