Magento 2 Size Chart GraphQL Extension
1.0.0 2020-02-13 08:44 UTC
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require mageplaza/module-size-chart-graphql php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
To start working with Size Chart GraphQL in Magento, you need to:
- Use Magento 2.3.x. Return your site to developer mode
- Install chrome extension (currently does not support other browsers)
- Set GraphQL endpoint as
http://<magento2-3-server>/graphqlin url box, click Set endpoint. (e.g. http://develop.mageplaza.com/graphql/ce232/graphql)
- Perform a query in the left cell then click the Run button or Ctrl + Enter to see the result in the right cell
- To see the supported queries for Size Chart GraphQL of Mageplaza, you can look in
Docs > Query > mpSizeChartin the right corner
- Also, you can add more sizechart info into product query by Mageplaza Size Chart extension. You can look at the right corner and go to
Doc > Query > product.
You can see more examples here.