Magento 2 Sales Pop GraphQL Extension
1.0.0 2019-12-26 11:14 UTC
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require mageplaza/module-sales-pop-graphql php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
To start working with Sales Pop GraphQl in Magento, please do the following requirements:
- Use Magento 2.3.x. Reture your site to developer mode.
- Install chrome extension (currently does not support other browsers)
- Set GraphQL endpoint as
http://<magento2-3-server>/graphqlin url box, click Set endpoint. (e.g. http://develop.mageplaza.com/graphql/ce232/graphql)
- Mageplaza-supported queries are fully written in the Description section of
- To get the popup information by id, enter the id of the necessary popup in the array ids 
- To get the information of all popups quickly, leave the ids[ array empty.