Magento 2 Daily Deal GraphQl Extension
Magento 2 Daily Deal GraphQL is a part of Mageplaza Daily Deals extension that adds GraphQL features; this supports PWA Studio. In other words, Mageplaza Daily Deal extension supports getting and pushing data on the website with GraphQL.
Mageplaza Daily Deal for Magento 2 boosts online store sales effectively by offering customers daily deals.
Online shoppers will usually go to the online store and search for discounts. The flash sales online store offers during daily shopping are great incentives for customers to purchase the products. That’s why online stores need to please customers with daily deals so that they don’t need to wait until big shopping days to save money.
With Magento 2 Daily Deal, you can display your daily discounts with a countdown timer, which lets customers know about the deadline of the deals and increases the fear of missing out on them. This motivates customers to buy the products with a good bargain. You can easily customize this countdown timer like changing its color of backgrounds and text.
From the admin backend, you can set up a daily deal for a specific product, limit the quantity and set up the start, and end time to apply the deals. You can also configure the deals page into an appealing page for customers to go shopping with different product blocks, such as the New deals page, Featured deals page, Bestseller deals page, and Upcoming deals page. Customers will see all updates about your deals via these pages, and they draw more customers’ attention.
Mageplaza Daily Deal for Magento 2 supports displaying daily deals on the sidebar with sidebar widgets. You can display random deals, top-selling deals, and upcoming deals in the sidebar of any page to draw visitors to the deals and convert them to repeat customers. The number of products can also be displayed to notify customers about the number of remaining products or products sold that can create urgency when the products are nearly out of stock. The number of products sold also indicates how a specific product is worth to buy or not, so it’s important to showcase this number to customers.
After configuring the daily deals to be automatically generated due to the schedule, the store admin can select the category to apply the deals, determine the special price, and the number of products generated.
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require mageplaza/module-daily-deal-graphql php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Note: Magento 2 Daily Deal GraphQL requires installing Mageplaza Daily Deal in your Magento installation.
To start working with Daily Deal GraphQL in Magento, you need to:
- Use Magento 2.3.x. Return your site to developer mode
- Install chrome extension (currently does not support other browsers)
- Set GraphQL endpoint as
http://<magento2-3-server>/graphqlin url box, click Set endpoint. (e.g. http://develop.mageplaza.com/graphql/ce232/graphql)
- Perform a query in the left cell then click the Run button or Ctrl + Enter to see the result in the right cell
- To see the supported queries for Daily Deal GraphQL of Mageplaza, you can look in
Docs > Query > MpDailyDealsin the right corner
- Also, you can add discount label and countdown timer data into product query by Mageplaza Daily Deal extension. You can look at the right corner and go to
Doc > Query > product.
- Installation guide: https://www.mageplaza.com/install-magento-2-extension/#solution-1-ready-to-paste
- User guide: https://docs.mageplaza.com/daily-deal/
- Report a security issue to email@example.com
Click on Run in Postman to add these collections to your workspace quickly.
- Feel free to Fork and contribute to this extension
- You can create a pull request, so we will merge your changes in the main branch.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any question. We're excited to hear from you, and will try our best to resolve your problems.
- If you find this post helpful, please give us a Star