Magento 2 Better Product Reviews GraphQl Extension
This module provides type and resolver information for the GraphQl module to generate catalog reviews information endpoints.
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require mageplaza/module-better-product-reviews-graphql php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
To start working with Better Product Reviews GraphQl in Magento, you need to:
- Use Magento 2.3.x. Return your site to developer mode
- Install chrome extension (currently does not support other browsers)
- Set GraphQL endpoint as
http://<magento2-3-server>/graphqlin url box, click Set endpoint. (e.g. http://develop.mageplaza.com/graphql/ce232/graphql)
- Perform a query in the left cell then click the Run button or Ctrl + Enter to see the result in the right cell
- To see the supported queries for Better Product Reviews GraphQl of Mageplaza, you can look in
Docs > Query > mpBprGetReviewin the right corner
- In addition, you can create reviews from products and to see if mutations are supported to create reviews from Mageplaza's Better Product Reviews GraphQl, you can look at the top right corner of
Docs > Mutation > Create a new Review.