Convert your WordPress website into a Progressive Web App
2.1.0 2019-02-05 19:59 UTC
This plugin has diverged from the original since version 2.0.0 and will no longer be merging in updates from upstream.
composer require lipemat/super-progressive-web-apps
require __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php'
- Add to home screen optional support.
- Support Google Webfonts and Gravatars. Also now filter to whitelist additional cache domains
- Skip waiting on new service-working install.
- Prevent doubling up of requests on initial cache.
- Setting to enable/disable the service worker.
- Automatically disable fetch when
SCRIPT_DEBUG = trueto prevent cache when developing.
- Setting to add "Must Cache" urls which will be added to the cache even no matter where they live. Useful when using a script from
/wp-adminwhich would normally be excluded.