Zorgmail SOAP Client for PHP
Simple Client library for Zorgmail SOAP service. It just handles the transport, no message parsing/generation is being performed by this library.
.env.dist file to
.env and adjust to your liking.
You can now run the examples from the
- This library is using a cached version of the WSDL as the original requires basic auth to read.
- In order to send XML formatted EDI messages such as MEDVRI, MEDLAB, etc, you
need to use
firstname.lastname@example.org the recipient, and address the final recipient in the XML message (envelope).
text/plainmessage to a (test) box will result in it being sent to a Secure Email box instead.
text/xml(even if it's just ) will deliver the message in the edi box as planned.
- Sending to self (test accounts) works.
- During send, messageIds need to be in format
<email@example.com>, or an exception will be thrown.
- The SOAP client won't want for a response on one-way calls (like
SOAP_WAIT_ONE_WAY_CALLSfeatures flag is set during client instantiation. This way you'll receive status codes or exceptions on invalid input.
MIT. Please refer to the license file for details.
Check out our other projects at linkorb.com/engineering.
Btw, we're hiring!