Tweak: Define and manage settings in your application
Please refer to
test/test.php for example usage:
- Documented plugin or module settings
- Feature-flags, toggles, etc
- Application configuration
- Theme/template/layout tweaks
- Allows you to create setting definitions for UI generation, documentation, option lists, validation, sanity checks
- Define settings from code or load them from a
- Setting values can be loaded from various sources (currently .json and .yaml supported)
- Hiera-style cascading configs based on context. For example: load app-specific, override for environment, and override again for current user.
- MultiLoader to support misc backends at the same time
MIT (see LICENSE.md)
Check out our other projects at linkorb.com/engineering.
Btw, we're hiring!