This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-01-29 03:48:38 UTC
This library contains functionality for working with TTY/PTYs and related formats and protocols.
- A ttyrec parser (extracts frames with payload and timing from ttyrec files)
- A VT100/ANSI Terminal Emulator. Parses escape codes, CSI, OSI etc commands
- An AsciiRenderer, to render Terminal buffers for replays and debugging
- Examples in examples/
composer install ttyrec tty.log # execute some commands, like ls, df, etc exit php examples/ttyrec-player.php
When starting this project I had no idea what I was getting in to. VT100 is an insane protocol. I'm keeping notes on things I'm learning along the way in NOTES.md
- Extract executed commands from tty sessions (initial goal of this project)
- Solid test-cases based on pre-recorded tty sessions
- Support more escape codes for coloring, scrolling and other more advanced use-cases
MIT. Please refer to the license file for details.
Check out our other projects at linkorb.com/engineering.
Btw, we're hiring!