The Laraspace admin template.
Laraspace is an Admin starter template for Laravel 5.6 PHP Framework which includes all the necessary boilerplate for your next web application.
- PHP >= 7.1.3
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- NPM / YARN
composer create-project --prefer-dist laraspace/laraspace
- Using your preferred terminal , go to the laraspace folder and run the following command to set a random secure Application Key
php artisan key:generate
.envfile in your favorite text editor and set the database credentials.
database/seeds/UsersTableSeeder.phpand change the admin's email & password to your preference.
php artisan migrate --seedrun this command to migrate & seed the database. ( Make sure that you're inside the app's root directory )
- Install NPM globally if you haven't installed that already , for more information please refer this Link
- After installing NPM globally , run
npm installinside your webroot , it will download all the required dependencies.
npm run devfor compiling sass and js files.
- Laraspace makes use of
Laravel Mixfor compiling sass files and js files (webpack).
- You are ready to launch!
- Multiple Layouts
- Responsive layout
- Pace Loader
- Admin Authentication
- Built-in Settings API
- Automatic Validation Errors
- Easy Notifications API
- Hundreds of UI Components
- Dozens of Widgets
- Sass for CSS preprocessing (compiled CSS included)
- Laravel Mix Configuration
- Clean and Friendly Code
- Detailed Responsive Documentation with examples.
- Dozens of Form Plugins
- Example VueJS Apps
- Vue Admin
- JWT Auth
- Image Cropper
- Star Ratings
You can find the Laraspace documentation on the website.
Laraspace comes with 3 versions
Laraspace is now an open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.