Asynchronous server-side framework for Web and network applications implemented in PHP using libevent. phpDaemon can handle thousands of simultaneous connections.
Asynchronous framework in PHP. It has a huge number of features. Designed for highload. Each worker is capable of handling thousands of simultaneous connections. Main features and possibilities:
- Powerful servers: HTTP, FastCGI, FlashPolicy, Ident, Socks4/5.
- Many bundled clients like DNS, MySQL, Postgresql, Memcache, MongoDB, Redis, HTTP, IRC, Jabber, ICMP, Valve games client, etc.
- Asynchronous Filesystem I/O (using eio).
- Many useful built-in applications like CGI.
- Interactive debug console.
- Dynamic spawning workers.
- Chroot & Chdir for workers.
- Automatic graceful reloading user's scripts when it's updated.
- Graceful worker shutdown (and re-spawn if necessary) by the following limits: memory, query counter, idle time.
Master process understands signals:
SIGINT, SIGTERM, SIGQUIT - termination. SIGHUP - update config from file. SIGUSR1 - reopen log-file. SIGUSR2 - graceful restart all workers.