JCCBase is a base theme for Drupal. Integrates Exygy/courtyard pattern library.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-06-07 22:02:14 UTC
JCCBase is a base theme for Drupal. It's incorporates the pattern library Courtyard developed by the Judicial Council of California.
- npm - Read a guide on how to install Node and npm here.
- Drush 9 - Read a guide on how to install Drush here.
- Components module
- Install with composer to your drupal project.
composer require judicial-council-of-california/jcc_base
- Enable the base theme in drupal with via the UI or with drush:
drush en jcc_base
- Create a new sub theme to work with.
drush --include=/app/web/themes/custom/jcc_base jcc_base:create [subtheme_name]
- Enable the sub theme via the UI or with drush:
drush en [subtheme_name]
- Set subtheme as default via the UI or with drush:
drush config-set system.theme default [subtheme_name] -y
All development should be done on the subtheme created after installation.
The base theme will install the "Courtyard" pattern library components and styles in
web/libraries/courtyard-artifact and is configured to use those components. See docs for more detailed information and how to use base components in your subtheme.
Projects using JCCBase
San Luis Obispo: Superior Court of California
- Project Page: https://github.com/JudicialCouncilOfCalifornia/jcc_base
- Documentation: https://github.com/JudicialCouncilOfCalifornia/jcc_base/wiki
- Support: https://www.courts.ca.gov/policyadmin-jc.htm