Fast backend user switch for TYPO3 CMS administrator users.
Installs: 54 004
Open Issues: 2
- php: >=7.2
- typo3/cms-core: ^11.5 || ^12
- typo3-ter/beuser-fastswitch: 4.0.2
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-26 13:07:35 UTC
beuser_fastswitchextension provides a very easy backend user switch for TYPO3 CMS administrator users.
What does it do?
With just two mouse clicks you can
- Switch to another backend user
- Edit another backend user (in a new tab)
- Show user info of a specific backend user (in a modal)
It provides an AJAX based search
You can search users by
Ordering of listed users
The results are always ordered by
lastlogin DESC. Since this speeds up
also the support if some editor is calling you that something isn't
working. You can then easily switch to the backend user without
searching for it.
User list item features
- Trigger contextmenu of backend user record (by clicking on the avatar/icon)
- Edit backend user record (by clicking on the username or realName)
- Show element information popup (by clicking on the Info-Button)
- Switch to the backend user (by clicking on the Switch-Button)
Screenshots and Demos
- TYPO3 core version support: 11 LTS, 12-dev
- PHP version: >= 7.2
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using
Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3
project root, just do
composer require josefglatz/beuser-fastswitch.
TYPO3 core version =< 10 LTS support by using version 3.x:
composer req josefglatz/beuser-fastswitch:^3
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the TYPO3 CMS extension manager module or directly via typo3.org.
Disable toolbar item for specific backend admin user/-group via UserTSConfig
options.backendToolbarItem.beUserFastwitch.disabled = 1
The ongoing development is done within the develop branch!
You can use
composer require-dev josefglatz/beuser-fastswitch:dev-develop if you want to test the
current development state.
- Alexander Nostadt (Ajax Search)
Many thanks to my employer supseven.at for sponsoring work time.