This package mailtraps your outgoing mail and provides a fully-featured inbox to view your messages.
What is this repository for?
- Git checkout DB is a Laravel package that will install a git hook. When you checkout or create branches, a new database will automatically be created, migrated, and seeded. Your configuration will be updated to reflect this. If the database exists already, the configuration will just be updated.
How do I get set up?
- Install the package as a dev dependency by doing:
composer require-dev jgill88/git-checkout-db
- Install the git hook (optional)
php artisan git-checkout-db:install-hook
- Publish the configuration by
php artisan vendor:publish
- Edit the configuration in config/git_checkout_db.php to add any seeders that you need to setup your database.
- Writing tests
- Code review
- Other guidelines