An easy to use, non-bloated, barcode generator in PHP. Creates SVG, PNG, JPG and HTML images from the most used 1D barcode standards.
This is an easy to use, non-bloated, framework independent, barcode generator in PHP.
It creates PNG from the most used 1D barcode standards.
- The codebase is largely from the picqer/php-barcode-generator by Casper Bakker.
- GD Library installed
Install through composer:
composer require jfilla/php-barcode-generator
Initiate the barcode generator for the output you want, then call the ->getBarcode() routine as many times as you want.
$generator = new Picqer\Barcode\BarcodeGeneratorPNG(); echo $generator->getBarcode('081231723897', $generator::TYPE_CODE_128);
The ->getBarcode() routine accepts the following:
- $code Data for the barcode
- $type Type of barcode, use the constants defined in the class
- $widthFactor Width is based on the length of the data, with this factor you can make the barcode bars wider than default
- $totalHeight The total height of the barcode
- $color Hex code of the foreground color
- $showCode Display barcode content as text