A fork of Lorisleiva, Laravel Deployer improved to support php8 giving Artisan the power of zero-downtime deployment.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-05-24 21:16:09 UTC
This is a fork of lorisleiva/laravel-deployer improved to support php 8 and deployer 7
🚀 Laravel Deployer
Laravel Deployer is a lightweight wrapper of Deployer.org giving Artisan the power of zero-downtime deployment.
- Simple setup process
- Zero downtime deployments
- Ready-to-use tasks for Laravel
- Choose your deployment strategy
- Agentless, it's just SSH
- Something went wrong? Rollback to the previous release
composer require jeremiealvin/laravel-deployer
In order to generate your deployment configuration file, simply run:
php artisan deploy:init
- It will ask you a few questions to help you get started and generate a
- Read more about the available options, tasks, strategies; about how to customize your hosts, your deployment flow and much more in the documentation.
When you’re ready to deploy, run:
php artisan deploy
- If anything goes wrong during the deployment flow, the release will be discarded just like nothing happened.
- Because we are using zero-downtime deployments, make sure your server’s root path points to
- If your project has already been deployed, before using Laravel Deployer, you might be interested in this first deployment strategy.
📜 Available commands
deploy # Deploy your application deploy:configs # Print host configuration deploy:current # Show current paths deploy:dump <task> # Display the task-tree for a given task deploy:hosts # Print all hosts deploy:init # Generate a deploy.php configuration file deploy:list # Lists available tasks deploy:rollback # Rollback to previous release deploy:run <task> # Execute a given task on your hosts logs # Dump the remote logs of your application ssh # Connect to host through ssh