php classes to manage data into a redis database. Fork from Sash php-redis lib.
php-redis contains php classes for connecting with redis database with methods for all available commands in redis.
It provides pure PHP API, and doesn't rely on some PHP extensions.
# Connecting $r = new \PhpRedis\Redis('localhost', 6379); # Save some value $r->some_key = 'hello world'; # Outputting it echo $r->some_key; # Call any redis method (including methods added in redis 2.*) echo $r->zcard('zkey');
- 1.0: Initial implementation with all functions implemented up to redis 1.0
- The unified request protocol is used (intruduced in redis 1.2).
- Redis implements the __call magic method. Any non-implemented redis method can be called via ->methodname(param1, ...)
- 1.2: pipeline support. ->pipeline_begin() and then execute any number of commands - each will return null Then run ->pipeline_responses() to get all of the responses as array and end the pipeline mode
- 1.2.1: fix quit() error, undefined variable on connection errors, and add closing during destruction of the object
- support of Pub/Sub
- new method flushByPrefix(). Read warning in the method comment.
- new methods getHost() and getPort()
- fix cloning support: a clone should not reuse the same socket.
- move classes into a namespace to avoid conflicts with classes of the redis extension.