Preconfigured Heroku-ready website project in Nette framework
To prepare new project use commands:
composer create-project janf/web project-name cd project-name
This command will execute these tasks:
- Download project and its dependencies via Composer
- Download and install NodeJS development dependencies
- Copy Bootstrap resources to
After installation process please check the
tmp/log/ directories are writable.
To start delelopment environment use command
To start all tests from
tests/ with nette/tester run
Project is VS Code friendly. Open editor like:
Use pre-configured VS Code commands
- Shift + Ctrl + B Watch and compile scss files, run php webserver and serve via Browser sync.
- F5 - Debug website with XDebug
If you like it, please give it a start at janfluksa/web GitHub project page.