Skeleton package for PHP projects.
This is a placeholder/skeleton project to load the essential configuration and packages I use for development of PHP projects.
- Composer for dependency management
- PSR-4 for autoloading
- PHPUnit for unit-testing
- Scrutinizer for code analysis and reporting, configured to match PSR-1 and PSR-2 (among other things: see .scrutinizer.yml)
- Travis CI for continuous integration
- bin: Executable artifacts
- build: Automatically generated artifacts from your build/CI process. For example, PHPUnit test results will be placed here.
- config: Configuration files that are not required to be in the project root
- src: PSR-4-compliant code
- tests: PSR-4-compliant PHPUnit tests
- vendor: Dependency artifacts from Composer
First, load this package as a project via Composer:
# Replace [PROJECT] with the desired name of your project directory composer create-project itafroma/skeleton [PROJECT]
Remove the existing VCS history when asked: this information is specific to this repository, not your new project.
Next, modify the existing files to be specific to your new project:
Finally, update your project's
Now you're ready to start development and push your new project to your favorite VCS.
Where applicable, this project is released into the public domain. It is otherwise made available via the MIT license. A copy of the license can be found in the LICENSE file.