A Flickr wrapper to allow you to call the Flickr api with Guzzle as the backend. Goal is to have 100% Flickr api coverage rather than just upload/display photos (currently at 23%).
A Guzzle based Flickr API.
A comprehensive set of examples is included as a standalone web application. To get this running:
1 Install the requirements via composer (php composer.phar install --dev)
2 Point a web server at the directory FlickrGuzzle/example with the directory index set to index.php
3 Copy FlickrGuzzle/example/configSample.php to FlickrGuzzle/example/config.php and put your Flickr key and secret in there.
You should now be able to point your browser to the
The service.php file has been auto-generated using the reflection methods 'flickr.reflection.getMethodInfo' and 'flickr.reflection.getMethods'.
Although all the functions are listed, only the ones that have something other than 'null' for the response class will actually work.
- Create and set the response classes for the 90% of functions that don't have them yet.
- Create tests.
- Start tagging versions.
- Figure out what to do about every flickr function having it's own set of error codes :(
- Implement the replace function at http://api.flickr.com/services/replace/
- Decide whether to implement the flickr.push.* functions.
- Figure out how to return array of objects without having (almost) useless 'List' container objects.
Please note that the three functions:
Oauth request token - http://www.flickr.com/services/oauth/request_token Oauth access token - http://www.flickr.com/services/oauth/access_token', Upload file - http://api.flickr.com/services/upload/
Have their own end-point, which is different from the rest of the API. Also these functions do not return JSON data ever. It's either string-pairs or XML.
The following functions are not implemented and never will be.
Deprecated auth functions