PHP SDK to communicate with the payment platform server-to-server API
The PHP SDK helps you to communicate with the payment platform server API. Its primary features are:
- convenient PHP wrapper around the API calls and responses:
- marshalls PHP request objects to HTTP requests
- unmarshalls HTTP responses to PHP response objects or PHP exceptions
- handling of all the details concerning authentication
- handling of required meta data
Its use is demonstrated by an example for most calls. The examples execute a call using the provided API keys.
This repository consists out of the following components:
- The source code of the SDK itself:
- The source code of the unit and integration tests (including the examples):
PHP 5.4 or above is required.
Initialize Composer in your project, if this is not already done, by executing the following command:
Add a requirement to the SDK to your
composer.jsonfile by executing the following command:
composer require wl-online-payments-direct/sdk-php
vendor/autoload.phpto your project, if this is not already done, by adding the following line of code:
require __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php';
- Download the latest version of the PHP SDK from GitHub. Choose the
onlinepayments-sdk-php-x.y.z.tar.gzfile from the releases page, where
x.y.zis the version number.
- Add the contents of the
tar.gzfile to your project. The content of the
/libfolders may be combined, if this is required by the project.
- Add all classes from the
/libfolders to your autoloader; all classes inside these folders are compliant with PSR-4.
- Install Composer
- From the root of the sdk-php project, run
tests/config.jsonand replace the template values by actual values
- From the root of the sdk-php project,
phpunitwhen it is already installed on your local machine)