Allows generating Sub-Admin be_user by groups which can handle access of other be_user by groups
Allow editors with extended rights to set group rights for other editors. This is highly recommended for installations with a lot of backend users like on universities.
The TYPO3 extension goupdelegation provides the possibility to allow certain be-users to delegate certain be-groups to other be-users without having a TYPO3 admin account. This can be done using organisation units or not. That means e.g. you can determine that sub admin xx can only delegate groups to be-users of the organisation unit marketing.
For a detailed manual have a look at the Documentation folder.
- Install this extension - e.g. via composer
composer require in2code/groupdelegation
- Make your global configuration in the extension manager settings
- Configure the groups as you need (look at the documentation under https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/groupdelegation/ for details)
- Have fun!
main branch is the branch, which is / should be compatible with the latest TYPO3 major version. All development
should happen here.
For each old TYPO3 version there is a version compatible branch, f.e.
8LTS. If enhancements and bugfixes should
be available in older versions they must be cherry picked from the main branch.
EXT:groupdelegation follows the semantic versioning.
V8 compatible releases are tagged with
3.x.y. V10 compatible releases are tagged with
- Do you want to contribute? Just do a pull request on github
- Do you need help? Just contact Marcus at https://www.in2code.de