Allows generating Sub-Admin be_user by groups which can handle access of other be_user by groups
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^2.16
- friendsoftypo3/phpstan-typo3: ^0.5.0
- overtrue/phplint: ^2.1
- phpstan/extension-installer: ^1.0
- phpstan/phpstan: ^0.12.52
- typo3-ter/groupdelegation: 4.0.0
This repository has been archived. Please head over to the maintained repository:
TYPO3 Extension groupdelegation
Allow editors with extended rights to set group rights for other editors. This is highly recommended for installations with a lot of backend users like on universities.
The TYPO3 extension goupdelegation provides the possibility to allow certain be-users to delegate certain be-groups to other be-users without having a TYPO3 admin account. This can be done using organisation units or not. That means e.g. you can determine that sub admin xx can only delegate groups to be-users of the organisation unit marketing.
For a detailed manual have a look at the Documentation folder.
This TYPO3 Extension is free to use. We as in2code and our Developers highly appreciate your feedback and work hard to improve our Extensions. To do so, in2code provides two extra days per month for coding and developing (codingnight and feaky friday) During these days our more than 20 Developers spend their time with impovments and updates for this and other Extensions.
You can Support our Work here: Extensionsupport
Thank you very much in advance.
Your in2code Team
- Install this extension - e.g. via composer
composer require in2code/groupdelegation
- Make your global configuration in the extension manager settings
- Configure the groups as you need (look at the documentation under https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/groupdelegation/ for details)
- Have fun!
main branch is the branch, which is / should be compatible with the latest TYPO3 major version. All development
should happen here.
For each old TYPO3 version there is a version compatible branch, f.e.
8LTS. If enhancements and bugfixes should
be available in older versions they must be cherry picked from the main branch.
EXT:groupdelegation follows the semantic versioning.
V8 compatible releases are tagged with
3.x.y. V10 compatible releases are tagged with
Support or help
- Do you want to contribute? Just do a pull request on github
- Do you need help? Just contact Marcus at https://www.in2code.de