HTML2PDF is a HTML to PDF converter written in PHP5 (it uses TCPDF). OFFICIAL PACKAGE
Latest stable release : v4.6.0 (2016-03-30)
HTML2PDF works with PHP 5.3.2 and above.
This package can be installed in your project through composer.
composer require spipu/html2pdf
If you wish to try html2pdf outside a main project, you can just clone the project and run composer:
git clone https://github.com/spipu/html2pdf.git cd html2pdf composer install
Look at the examples provided to see how it works.
It is very important to provide valid HTML 4.01 to the converter, but only what is in the
<body>. Use the
for borders: it is advised that they are like
solid 1mm #000000
for padding, they are applicable only on tags
A default font can be specified, if the requested font does not exist or if no font is specified:
The possibility to protect your PDF is present, CF Example 7.
Some tests can be enabled (true) or disabled (false):
setTestIsImagemethod: test that images must exist
setTestTdInOnePagemethod: test that the contents of TDs fit on one page
A DEBUG mode to know the resources used is present. It is activated by adding the following command just after the contructor (see Example 0):
Some specific tags have been introduced:
<page></page>(CF Exemple 7 & wiki)
- Determines the orientation, margins left, right, top and bottom, the background image
- and the background color of a page, its size and position, the footer.
- It is also possible to keep the header and footer of the previous pages,
- through the attribut
pageset="old"(see Example 3 & 4 & wiki)
<page_header></page_header>(CF Example 3 & wiki)
<page_footer></page_footer>(CF Example 3 & wiki)
- Used to force the display of a section on the same page.
- If this section does not fit into the rest of the page, a page break is done before.
<barcode></barcode>(CF Examples 0 & 9 & wiki)
- Can insert barcodes in pdfs, CF Examples 0 and 9
- the possible types of codebar are alls of TCPDF
<qrcode></qrcode>(CF Example 13 & wiki)
- can insert QRcode 2D barcodes
- (QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED | http://www.denso-wave.com/qrcode/)
<bookmark></bookmark>(CF Examples 7 & About & wiki)
- Can insert bookmark in pdfs, CF Example 7 and About.
- It is also possible to automatically create an index at the end of document (CF Example About & wiki)
- Values : 0, 90, 180, 270
- Works only on div (cf example 8)
See on this page: http://html2pdf.fr/en/download
For questions and bug reports, please use the GitHub issues page. You may also find some help of the official forum (link below).
- Programmer: Spipu
- Web Site : http://html2pdf.fr/
- Wiki : http://html2pdf.fr/en/wiki
- Support : http://html2pdf.fr/en/forum
This program is distributed under the LGPL License, for more information see the LICENSE file or go to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html Copyright 2008-2016 by Laurent Minguet
- Olivier Plathey: for have made FPDF
- Nicola Asuni: for the changes he has agreed to make to TCPDF
- yAronet: for hosting support forum
- Everyone who helped me to develop this library and to bring the texts